Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lizzy and Mr. Darcy

I have found out that Mr. Bingley's real reason for leaving is because Mr. Darcy told him that he was "saving him from a loveless marriage." This means that I should have shown my love for him more! Maybe it was my fault. I want to marry him so badly! I love him. And now Lizzy won't marry Mr. Darcy because he ruined my marriage.   Lizzy, I know you love me and I love you too but don't let what happened to me stop your happiness. I know that you declined Mr. Darcy's proposal but I want you to say yes anyway. If you love him and he loves you, then marry him! I want what is best for you and I want you to have a good future. Even tho I thought the way he proposed to you was kind of rude (hahaha). But he means well!

1 comment:

  1. Jane, your the best sister I could have! I love you!

    -Lizzy!!!

    ReplyDelete