Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jane Bennet

I truly think that Mr. Bingley is the one for me. We seem to have everything in common and we danced twice times at the ball and i know he was showing me his feelings for him. He is a very wealthy man a I know that we would have a good life together. This evening, I rode to Mr. Bingley's house horse back in the rain to go and see him and because of the rain, i have come down with an illness so now i must spend the night at his house. I am hoping this will lead to something good because i believe my mother planned this. I wanted to take a carriage to his home but she insisted i go horseback. I hope that her intended plan works and sparks will fly between me and Mr. Bingley. I hope when Elizabeth told me she over heard Mr Bingley telling Mr. Darcy that i was "the most beautiful creature" that he truly meant it. I don't believe i am that beautiful, but i hope he feels differently.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jane, that is great, i really hope you feel better soon and I hope things work out with you and Mr. Bingley! Ill see you at the ball he is having once you get better!
    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete